Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 2

My new friend Barb from Alberta being goofy in the morning

So, another day of getting my butt kicked, and I survived.
Well, the morning hike was in Snow Canyon, called White Rock.  Another amazing and beautiful hike.


My great group, Van #6
Butterfly rock

Shadow puppets....Having fun on the hike!
Pulling a Julia Roberts on Piano Rock
So,  the hike I went out to a few places like "Stair Mistress", which seemed to be straight up (well, maybe a bit of an exaggeration) and Piano rock, which you can see I had fun at.

After the hike I went to stretch class which was taught by the new trainer here, Sione, who is a previous Biggest Loser contestant on Season 7, and not too hard on the eyes.
The rest of the day was rounded off by Deep Water Suspension, Cardio Interval and Total Toning as well as 2 lectures...man I have to say I am tired and sore today.
The one thing I am glad about is that a had a really good night sleep last night, which was really great.

Well, I think that is it for tonight as I am writing this while I am watching the Biggest Loser on TV in our lovely new lounge, flat screen tv and butter soft leather couches.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julia!!! Glad you made a new friend and seem to be having a great time. I watched Mr. Yummy on Biggest Loser too. Weird how they all had small numbers this week.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again Janet. Go get'em girl!

    ReplyDelete