Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 3 - Wednesday Blah


Well, the hike today was not one of my favorites here.  It was called Brooks Pond and I am not sure if it was because it was wednesday and just exhaustion or what, but nobody on my van enjoyed it really,  I think the front hike guide may have gone out too fast and we spent most of the time watching our feet to make sure we didn't slip and fall.



The good thing was that the day got better as it went.  After talking to a couple of the trainers here about some stuff I started feeling better.  On top of that today I had my favorite class, Kickboxing with Sharon.  It is a great way to get rid of some frustration, by punching and kicking a heavy bag.

It cooled down today, I think It only got up to 14 or 15C, so I did not go to pool class (the pool is heated and they have pool class all year round...even if it is snowing), but its the getting out that is not fun.  Now I didn't get to freely skip a class and take a nap, instead I double up on my cardio class...mountain.

Here is hoping that tomorrow's hike is better than todays and that I am not as sore and tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a better day too Janet! Wait til you hear about our work woes...double the work yesterday!! Oh Cathy C got the WHS job.

    ReplyDelete