Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 16 - Doing it Again only Better

Today's hike was Temple Quarry which I did 2 weeks ago.  I didn't mind doing it again and the good thing was that I was able to hike a lot further than I had previously in the allotted time.

Everything was very good today

Beautiful cactus on my hike


And yes, I drank all my water that I had brought ( I have a 2L Camelbak).  Felt better today and was able to eat all my food today.

I have been out of the pool since last tuesday and I think I am ready to head back in starting tomorrow, as my leg is healing up very nicely.  The one problem with not going in the pool is having to double up on one of my other classes.  So today I doubled up on total body toning, the good thing was that I had 2 different trainers, so they both worked the muscles a bit different.

One more thing, I want to thank my great hike guide 'Tim' today for all his encouragement .

1 comment:

  1. The cactus is beautiful Janet. Glad you will be able to get back into the pool. :)

    ReplyDelete