Saturday 21 May 2011

Day 26 - Final Friday!

Today was my last full day here.  The hike I went on today was Scout Cave, which I did a couple days ago, but it is a beautiful hike and I really enjoyed it.

Salmon burger, so good!


I had a great stretch class after breakfast, which was well needed.  The afternoon consisted of circuit class, zumba and then a pool class.  Originally I was planning on doing double circuit class followed by pool, therefore skipping zumba.  But I ended up giving it all in curcuit class and therefore no energy to do another one, so zumba it was.  I didn' t think I would enjoy zumba, but I had a lot of fun. Even better than that I had a great surprise, my friend Emily who I met here my first 2 weeks popped in for a quick visit.  Her daughter is doing a mini - triathlon in the area.  She then came back in the evening and we sat and talked for about an hour, it was so nice to see her.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the zumba. I'm going to have to give it a go one day.

    ReplyDelete