Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 24 and 25

So, Wednesday first.  Today's hike was Scout Cave.  I really liked this hike, dirt, volcano rock and rocks.







Today was a good day, followed by a nice massage!

Thursday's hike was Red Mountain Trail


.  The majority of the hike was different than what we had done in the past.  It was mainly through the wet sand, and some rocks, but we were in the trees the whole time until we reached the "Overlook".  I almost felt like I was hiking at home a bit.
When we got to the "Overlook" we had an amazing view.



I tweaked my left knee again on this hike (not happy). So the hike I was suppose to go on with my group I will not be doing tomorrow.  I will probably do Scout Cave again with another group.  I am icing my knee so it should be fine to do that hike.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your knee Janet! Gorgeous scenery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete